Vimec Applied Vision Technology is the leader in Glass Inspection and Monitoring Solutions for the world-wide industry of Pharmaceutical primary packaging glass, and is part of the Tiama S.A.S. group. Vimec’s inspection systems ensure the quality of Ampules, Vials, Syringes, Cartridges, and measures, inspect these glass packages from a geometrical, dimensional and cosmetic perspective. Vimec has both product lines to inspect Pharmaceutical packages inline as well as offline for SPC (Statistical Process Control).
As Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) Engineer, you will be responsible in ensuring the quality of our product portfolio by compiling product specifications and preparing/executing validation Factory Acceptance testing (FAT) protocols. Furthermore, you will examine improvements to the current testing requirements processes. To do so, you will gather information from multiple departments/disciplines, such as R&D, hardware/software engineering and sales. In this position, you will report directly to the Manager Services and Validation.
Tasks and opportunities
- You will compile product specifications of our product portfolio (design, functional and user requirements specifications).
- You will compile validation protocols for internal and external use.
- You will work hands-on with inspection systems to execute the internal validation process, by testing the design and function against the product specifications and requirements.
- You will apply statistical analysis to system performance.
- You will communicate with internal- and external stakeholders to improve the validation documentation and its execution for the entire product life-cycle.
- You will work closely with the service department to solve any forthcoming issues.
- You will contribute to other forms of documentation, such as manuals by delivering input and explanations.
- If it suits your ambition, other areas of quality (e.g. product safety or general health & safety) may also be included in your tasks.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- A technical education at HBO/university level
- Basis statistical analysis
- An affinity for industrial automation/optics
- Hands-on experience with (vision) technology preferable
- You are accurate and detail-oriented, without losing overview
- You are analytical/critical of all product lifecycle processes
- You have an eye and drive for continuous, pragmatic process improvement
- You are able to find the balance between improvement and work load
- You are pragmatic and proactive in executing your tasks and involving the appropriate stakeholders
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Enjoy variable office hours.
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions.
- There is room for your individual development.
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleagues.
- Of course there is an interesting salary-package.
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organization.
- We breathe challenge and innovation.
- Weekly sports & drinks.
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity.
- You will be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications.
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resume to email@example.com
(acquisition activities to our posted vacancies are not desired, thank you kindly for respecting this.)
Share this article: