Sales developer for Vimec at a worldwide level in cooperation with Kestrel agents and area managers. Part of the Vimec Executive Team and manager of the Vimec Sales and Service Team.
About the job
With a 30-year history of research and innovations, Vimec Applied Vision Technology (a member of the Kestrel Vision Group) is an ambitious leader in glass inspection and monitoring solutions for the packaging glass industry. In this specific market niche, we are dedicated to designing, building, and validating superior visual inspection systems. We always strive for continuous improvement and bring together creative minds that form our dedicated team of almost 40 employees who share our values of mutual support and friendly atmosphere in constant pursuit of quality and customer satisfaction.
Vimec is part of the Kestrel Vision Group. With a total of about 900 employees at numerous subsidiaries in several countries all over the world, Kestrel Vision is a global expert and leading player in control and rigid package inspection for food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics sectors. Within Kestrel Vision, Vimec enjoys the advantages of utilizing an in-depth technological knowledge of a global group while remaining a small, flat, and flexible organization.
Vimec and Kestrel form a perfect strategic and technological fit to tackle the joint challenges and shape the future of glass inspection.
Sales development at a worldwide level and responsible for maintaining sales forecast, in cooperation with Kestrel agents and area managers
Management of the Vimec Sales and Service Team
Position based in Eindhoven – Travelling up to 50%
This position will be part of the Vimec Executive Team
- Develop a contact network with customers and maintain regular relationships with all levels of decision-makers
- Build business ties with local customers and agents
- Create complete technical offers based on the best financial conditions and quantify their cost
- Be the company main point of contact and apply sales management practices, including quotations, prices level and business outcomes
- Update customer information in the specialized tools
- Track order lifecycle from bids submitted until products are put into operation
- Ensure payment by the customer and contribute to any actions in collaboration with the sales team
- Work closely with other departments to track down customer technical requirements and suggest actions
- HR responsibility (team development, HR campaigns, etc.)
Language Dutch + English (German and/or French would be a plus)
Technical and sales background in:
- Inspection system and/or
- Machine building and/or
- Quality and/or
- Tubular glass pharma industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity and personal growth within an ambitious international group
- Flexible office hours
- Open-minded, skilled, and supportive colleagues
- Challenging and innovative environment
Recruiters and staffing agencies do not need to respond to this vacancy.